Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Who The HELL is Pissing On the BUS!

Alarming new trend in public transportation. Pissing on the Bus.

I ride the bus to work everyday. Thanks to Misspent youth and a need for speed, My license is curently suspended.

So, I ride the N40 bus home, and every other day, the rear of the bus smells like stale urine.

Now the N40 is a bus that is always full of people, so how is it possible to piss all over the stairs leading to the rear exit?

I think I would notice some dude pulling his hog out and hosing down the rear exit of the bus.

Whoever is doing this must have goddamn Navy Seal Infiltration techniques. He is like a ghost, a phantom...

He is the Phantom Pisser!

I don't know what's worse:

  • the fact that there is a guy running around pissing on public buses
  • the fact that people ride the bus and act like NOTHING IS WRONG!

It would seem that even the Bus driver is in on it, because he doesn't even bother to rinse the urine off the steps. I am starting to think that most people on the bus enjoy the smell of days old urine. .

I guess to some people there is nothing better than a nice thirty minute ride in a hermetically sealed bus with the floors damp with The Phantom Pisser's latest attack.

Hell, people pay $2.25 for this priviledge.

I swear , if I ever find that bastard who is pissing all over the N40 bus out of mineola ( you know who you are) I will spend the whole ride home Stomping his nuts into oblivion.

You deserve to catch Ass Herpes and die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home