Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm getting M-A-R-R-I-E-D!

Welcome To Maiden Post of Atomic Smartass!

I figger, I have a lot of profound thoughts. I should get me one of these blogs so I can expose the world to my mad ravings, rants, and shit that strikes me as interesting.


Wrap your Brain around this shit. I am getting Married!

That's right, The Atomic Smartass is taking a bride.

What is more nutty about this is that My girlfriend of over a year Tasha (Short for Natasha) Actually agreed to be my wife.

I am as surprised as you are.

Hell, I havent even purchased an engagement ring, but she has already agreed to marry my broke ass. we have a tentative date in 2008.

Personally, I am really stoked about this. I have the most perfect woman in the world at my side, and together we will kick ass, Hardcore Chuck Norris style.

Between Her grace and my Brute force, we will roll right over any obstacle in our path. We have a bright future ahead of us.

SO there is only one problem. The First Dance.

You see, Being that I am six foot, five inches tall, and she is five foot, three inches tall, there is a 14 inch height difference. When we are dancing (we tried in the breakroom at work) it looks like I am atttempting to apply a headlock. If she wasn't so cute, this would be hilarious.

Actually, I find the whole thing Hysterical. Standing next to my fiance, I can easily rest my elbow on top of her head.

When we hug, her face is buried just under my sternum.

Other than that, the wedding plans are in full swing. This means that I am not involved in any way.

My only request being that she mark where I am supposed to stand at the altar with an X of duct tape .

More Postings to follow as The Wedding matures. I fully expect some trylu interesting things to occur over the next year and a half.

Excelsior!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must be one hot mama!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home